The faults of children are not always imputed to the parents, especially when they have instructed them and given good example. Our Lord, in His wondrous Providence, allows children to break the hearts of devout fathers and mothers. Thus the decisions your children have made don’t make you a failure as a parent in God’s eyes. You are entitled to feel sorrow, but not necessarily guilt. Do not cease praying for your children; God’s grace can touch a hardened heart. Commend your children to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. When parents pray the Rosary, at the end of each decade they should hold the Rosary aloft and say to her.” With these beads bind my children to your Immaculate Heart”, she will attend to their souls.
— St. Louise de Marillac
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- Miracle at Lourdes THE REMARKABLE STORY OF JOHN TRAYNOR
- Miraculous Medal saves woman from the devil
- On The Most Holy Eucharist
- THE THREE HAIL MARY’S DEVOTION
- She cried aloud: ‘Behold, a Proof of the Mercy of God.’
- The Mystery of The Blessed Virgin Mary (Part 3)
- What is a Sinner?
- If For A Christian
- The Saint who understood suffering
- On Beauty
Recommended Christian Sites