The faults of children are not always imputed to the parents, especially when they have instructed them and given good example. Our Lord, in His wondrous Providence, allows children to break the hearts of devout fathers and mothers. Thus the decisions your children have made don’t make you a failure as a parent in God’s eyes. You are entitled to feel sorrow, but not necessarily guilt. Do not cease praying for your children; God’s grace can touch a hardened heart. Commend your children to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. When parents pray the Rosary, at the end of each decade they should hold the Rosary aloft and say to her.” With these beads bind my children to your Immaculate Heart”, she will attend to their souls.
— St. Louise de Marillac
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- Forgiveness (A most incredible true story)
- Dog Recognises the Risen Christ
- It Matters To Me About You
- Some of the Miracles of Pope St John Paul II during his lifetime
- St. John Bosco and the mysterious dog who protected him
- For the Garden of Your Daily Living
- Miracle Conversions In Prison Through Miraculous Medal
- DIVINE MERCY PRAISES
- Miracles Of The Miraculous Medal
- The Miracle of St Dominic’s Trial by Fire.
Recommended Christian Sites