The faults of children are not always imputed to the parents, especially when they have instructed them and given good example. Our Lord, in His wondrous Providence, allows children to break the hearts of devout fathers and mothers. Thus the decisions your children have made don’t make you a failure as a parent in God’s eyes. You are entitled to feel sorrow, but not necessarily guilt. Do not cease praying for your children; God’s grace can touch a hardened heart. Commend your children to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. When parents pray the Rosary, at the end of each decade they should hold the Rosary aloft and say to her.” With these beads bind my children to your Immaculate Heart”, she will attend to their souls.
— St. Louise de Marillac
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- Healing Miracles of The Shroud of Turin
- The Old Monk’s Gift – A beautiful short story
- Litany of the Pierced Side of Christ
- The Praying Hands and more
- On the Primacy of Peter and his Successor the Bishops of Rome
- The Miracle of St Dominic’s Trial by Fire.
- On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary
- The Sounds of Heaven
- It Matters To Me About You
- Prayer to obtain graces from all the world’s Masses
Recommended Christian Sites