The faults of children are not always imputed to the parents, especially when they have instructed them and given good example. Our Lord, in His wondrous Providence, allows children to break the hearts of devout fathers and mothers. Thus the decisions your children have made don’t make you a failure as a parent in God’s eyes. You are entitled to feel sorrow, but not necessarily guilt. Do not cease praying for your children; God’s grace can touch a hardened heart. Commend your children to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. When parents pray the Rosary, at the end of each decade they should hold the Rosary aloft and say to her.” With these beads bind my children to your Immaculate Heart”, she will attend to their souls.
— St. Louise de Marillac
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- The Christmas Truce of 1914
- The Ragged Old Man (A beautiful and honest story)
- “Jesus cured my drug addiction and helped me get my life together.”
- St. John Bosco and the mysterious dog who protected him
- The Beggar and Pope John Paul II
- The Miracle Conversion of Bruno Cornacchiola, The Man Who Wanted To Kill The Pope
- The Key To A Joyful Life
- The Miracle of St Dominic’s Trial by Fire.
- The 15 Promises of Our Lady to those who Pray the Rosary
- Mirror of Kindness – A Random Act of Kindness
Recommended Christian Sites