The faults of children are not always imputed to the parents, especially when they have instructed them and given good example. Our Lord, in His wondrous Providence, allows children to break the hearts of devout fathers and mothers. Thus the decisions your children have made don’t make you a failure as a parent in God’s eyes. You are entitled to feel sorrow, but not necessarily guilt. Do not cease praying for your children; God’s grace can touch a hardened heart. Commend your children to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. When parents pray the Rosary, at the end of each decade they should hold the Rosary aloft and say to her.” With these beads bind my children to your Immaculate Heart”, she will attend to their souls.
— St. Louise de Marillac
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- St Anthony and the Mule (A Eucharistic Miracle)
- Prisoner of Love
- Two U.S. Marines Saved By St Michael
- The Beggar and Pope John Paul II
- 21 Grams lost at point of Death – Is This The Weight of Our Soul?
- The Miracle of St Dominic’s Trial by Fire.
- Quick Meditation – It’s Not a Dog’s Life
- I Walked a Mile With Pleasure
- St. Joseph of Cupertino (1603-1663).
- Something told her, “Stop!” (The Power of Prayer)
Recommended Christian Sites