The faults of children are not always imputed to the parents, especially when they have instructed them and given good example. Our Lord, in His wondrous Providence, allows children to break the hearts of devout fathers and mothers. Thus the decisions your children have made don’t make you a failure as a parent in God’s eyes. You are entitled to feel sorrow, but not necessarily guilt. Do not cease praying for your children; God’s grace can touch a hardened heart. Commend your children to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. When parents pray the Rosary, at the end of each decade they should hold the Rosary aloft and say to her.” With these beads bind my children to your Immaculate Heart”, she will attend to their souls.
— St. Louise de Marillac
Popular This Week
- A SPIRITUAL COMMUNION
- Peeling Away Lies: The True History of the Spanish Inquisition
- Miracle at Lourdes THE REMARKABLE STORY OF JOHN TRAYNOR
- The Miracle of St Dominic’s Trial by Fire.
- The Rosary of Our Lady’s Tears
- The Power of the Name of Jesus
- The Boy With The Terrible Sadness
- My own Guardian Angel Testimony
- On Troubled Children
- Miraculous Medal saves woman from the devil
Recommended Christian Sites