The faults of children are not always imputed to the parents, especially when they have instructed them and given good example. Our Lord, in His wondrous Providence, allows children to break the hearts of devout fathers and mothers. Thus the decisions your children have made don’t make you a failure as a parent in God’s eyes. You are entitled to feel sorrow, but not necessarily guilt. Do not cease praying for your children; God’s grace can touch a hardened heart. Commend your children to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. When parents pray the Rosary, at the end of each decade they should hold the Rosary aloft and say to her.” With these beads bind my children to your Immaculate Heart”, she will attend to their souls.
— St. Louise de Marillac
Popular This Week
- The Beggar and Pope John Paul II
- St Anthony and the Mule (A Eucharistic Miracle)
- THE LORD’S PRAYER — For the Souls of the Dead
- The Miracle of St Dominic’s Trial by Fire.
- Miracle at Lourdes THE REMARKABLE STORY OF JOHN TRAYNOR
- Healing Miracles of The Shroud of Turin
- Doctor gave Mother chance to terminate baby without risk to her health
- Saint Barlaam
- Basil the Great
- Two Boxes from God
Recommended Christian Sites