Eternal Father we humbly offer You our poor presence and that of the whole of humanity from the beginning to the end of the world, at all the Masses that ever have or will be prayed. We offer You all the pain, suffering, prayers, sacrifice, joys and relaxations of our lives in union of those of our dear Lord Jesus here on earth.
May the most precious blood of Christ, all His blood and wounds and agony, save us through the sorrowful and immaculate heart of Mary. Amen
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- Forgiveness (A most incredible true story)
- Blessed Anna Maria Taigi – Mystic, Healer, Prophet
- The Eucharistic Miracle of O’Cebreiro
- The Miracle of St Dominic’s Trial by Fire.
- Some Miracles Of St Padre Pio
- The “Miracle” of Spreading Kindness
- Two U.S. Marines Saved By St Michael
- The Miracle at the Tomb of St Faustina
- Saint Martin I Pope and Martyr (AD655)
- World Day Of Prayer For The Care Of Creation (Sept 1st)
Recommended Christian Sites