Eternal Father we humbly offer You our poor presence and that of the whole of humanity from the beginning to the end of the world, at all the Masses that ever have or will be prayed. We offer You all the pain, suffering, prayers, sacrifice, joys and relaxations of our lives in union of those of our dear Lord Jesus here on earth.
May the most precious blood of Christ, all His blood and wounds and agony, save us through the sorrowful and immaculate heart of Mary. Amen
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- The Praying Hands and more
- Miracle Conversions In Prison Through Miraculous Medal
- Forgiveness (A most incredible true story)
- Saint John Vianney and the Devil
- A New Heart (A Miracle of St Faustina)
- The Value of Hearing a Mass – The Miracle of The Butcher’s Scales
- Eucharistic miracle beheld by Pope Francis?
- The Beggar and Pope John Paul II
- St Anthony and the Mule (A Eucharistic Miracle)
- He Will Give His Angels Charge Over You
Recommended Christian Sites