Eternal Father we humbly offer You our poor presence and that of the whole of humanity from the beginning to the end of the world, at all the Masses that ever have or will be prayed. We offer You all the pain, suffering, prayers, sacrifice, joys and relaxations of our lives in union of those of our dear Lord Jesus here on earth.
May the most precious blood of Christ, all His blood and wounds and agony, save us through the sorrowful and immaculate heart of Mary. Amen
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- The Saint who understood suffering
- The Miracle of St Dominic’s Trial by Fire.
- We Need To Hear This Today
- Prayers and Meditations for a Holy Hour
- Forgiveness (A most incredible true story)
- The Miracle Prayer
- Powerful Prayers Vatican Exorcist Uses to Drive Out Evil
- THE LORD’S PRAYER — For the Souls of the Dead
- I Will Never Leave You
- A True Divine Mercy Miracle of St Faustina
Recommended Christian Sites