Holy Spirit Soul of my soul I adore Thee.
Enlighten, guide, strengthen and console me.
Tell me what I ought to do
And command me to do it.
I promise to be submissive in everything Thou shall ask of me.
And to accept whatever Thou shall permit to happen to me.
Only show me what is Thy will. AMEN
(Author unknown to me)
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- The Christmas Truce of 1914
- The Ragged Old Man (A beautiful and honest story)
- “Jesus cured my drug addiction and helped me get my life together.”
- St. John Bosco and the mysterious dog who protected him
- The Beggar and Pope John Paul II
- The Miracle Conversion of Bruno Cornacchiola, The Man Who Wanted To Kill The Pope
- The Key To A Joyful Life
- The Miracle of St Dominic’s Trial by Fire.
- THE GOLDEN ARROW PRAYER
- Miracle of Ugo Festa – “Rise Up And Walk!”
Recommended Christian Sites