Holy Spirit Soul of my soul I adore Thee.
Enlighten, guide, strengthen and console me.
Tell me what I ought to do
And command me to do it.
I promise to be submissive in everything Thou shall ask of me.
And to accept whatever Thou shall permit to happen to me.
Only show me what is Thy will. AMEN
(Author unknown to me)
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- Healing Miracles of The Shroud of Turin
- The Old Monk’s Gift – A beautiful short story
- Litany of the Pierced Side of Christ
- On the Primacy of Peter and his Successor the Bishops of Rome
- The Miracle of St Dominic’s Trial by Fire.
- The Praying Hands and more
- It Matters To Me About You
- The Sounds of Heaven
- THE THREE HAIL MARY’S DEVOTION
- St. Isidore, the farmer and his Angelic Helpers. (Feast day 14th May)
Recommended Christian Sites