St Paul tells us we are the Mystical Body of Christ. Can we remain a part of that Body if we are not faithful to the Church? Can a limb separate itself from the Body and yet still claim to be a member? If the limb should remove itself from the Body, does it not then cease to be useful? As a member, it can no longer gather for the Body, it can only scatter, as it has indeed, itself, scattered.
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- Dog Recognises the Risen Christ
- Forgiveness (A most incredible true story)
- It Matters To Me About You
- Some of the Miracles of Pope St John Paul II during his lifetime
- Miracles Of The Miraculous Medal
- For the Garden of Your Daily Living
- St. John Bosco and the mysterious dog who protected him
- The Miracle Prayer
- Revelation And Prayer to Shoulder Wound of Jesus
- The Miracle of St Dominic’s Trial by Fire.
Recommended Christian Sites