St Paul tells us we are the Mystical Body of Christ. Can we remain a part of that Body if we are not faithful to the Church? Can a limb separate itself from the Body and yet still claim to be a member? If the limb should remove itself from the Body, does it not then cease to be useful? As a member, it can no longer gather for the Body, it can only scatter, as it has indeed, itself, scattered.
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- The Mystery of The Blessed Virgin Mary (Part2)
- St Anthony and the Mule (A Eucharistic Miracle)
- Healing Miracles of The Shroud of Turin
- The Miracle of St Dominic’s Trial by Fire.
- Jesus’ words on Eucharistic Adoration
- The Righteous Man Falls Seven Times, And Rises Again (Proverbs 24:16)
- Blessed Anna Maria Taigi – Mystic, Healer, Prophet
- The Key To A Joyful Life
- Pope Francis’ Prayer of Protection in Pandemic
- Prayer to the Holy Spirit
Recommended Christian Sites