St Paul tells us we are the Mystical Body of Christ. Can we remain a part of that Body if we are not faithful to the Church? Can a limb separate itself from the Body and yet still claim to be a member? If the limb should remove itself from the Body, does it not then cease to be useful? As a member, it can no longer gather for the Body, it can only scatter, as it has indeed, itself, scattered.
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- The Ragged Old Man (A beautiful and honest story)
- The Christmas Truce of 1914
- The Beggar and Pope John Paul II
- The Key To A Joyful Life
- The Miracle of St Dominic’s Trial by Fire.
- The 15 Promises of Our Lady to those who Pray the Rosary
- On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary
- St. John Bosco and the mysterious dog who protected him
- “Jesus cured my drug addiction and helped me get my life together.”
- The Miracle Conversion of Bruno Cornacchiola, The Man Who Wanted To Kill The Pope
Recommended Christian Sites