There is a story of Boswell, the famous Biographer of Samuel Johnson. In his advanced years, Boswell reflected on the most important day of his life. He said it occurred one day during his youth, when his father had invited him to go fishing. While most of his childhood days had long since been forgotten, during that one day Boswell said that he learned about what life was about through example. Some industrious historian decided to track down the diary of Boswell’s father to see how he reflected on that most important day in the life of his famous son. The entry read: “Went fishing today with my son. A whole day wasted.”
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- St Anthony and the Mule (A Eucharistic Miracle)
- The Ragged Old Man (A beautiful and honest story)
- Doctor gave Mother chance to terminate baby without risk to her health
- The 15 Promises of Our Lady to those who Pray the Rosary
- Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
- The Righteous Man Falls Seven Times, And Rises Again (Proverbs 24:16)
- Two U.S. Marines Saved By St Michael
- St. John Bosco and the mysterious dog who protected him
- 21 Grams lost at point of Death – Is This The Weight of Our Soul?
- Prisoner of Love
Recommended Christian Sites