A young African pupil brought a gift to the teacher. It was a beautiful shell, found only on a remote island beach. The teacher was deeply moved and realised that the child must have walked many miles to find the shell.
“You shouldn’t have gone to so much trouble – walking so far to find such a gift.” She said.
Wise beyond her years, the child replied: “The long walk is part of the gift.”
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- St Anthony and the Mule (A Eucharistic Miracle)
- The Ragged Old Man (A beautiful and honest story)
- The 15 Promises of Our Lady to those who Pray the Rosary
- Doctor gave Mother chance to terminate baby without risk to her health
- The Righteous Man Falls Seven Times, And Rises Again (Proverbs 24:16)
- Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
- St. John Bosco and the mysterious dog who protected him
- The Beggar and Pope John Paul II
- Let Him Who Is Without Sin
- Prisoner of Love
Recommended Christian Sites