A young African pupil brought a gift to the teacher. It was a beautiful shell, found only on a remote island beach. The teacher was deeply moved and realised that the child must have walked many miles to find the shell.
“You shouldn’t have gone to so much trouble – walking so far to find such a gift.” She said.
Wise beyond her years, the child replied: “The long walk is part of the gift.”
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- The Mystery of The Blessed Virgin Mary (Part2)
- The Beggar and Pope John Paul II
- It Matters To Me About You
- She cried aloud: ‘Behold, a Proof of the Mercy of God.’
- Place Your Mind Before The Mirror Of Eternity
- The Miracle Prayer
- My Father’s Clock and the Voice Of God
- Meditation on the words of Pope Benedict XVI
- Forgiveness (A most incredible true story)
- The Rosary, a powerful weapon against the devil
Recommended Christian Sites