A young African pupil brought a gift to the teacher. It was a beautiful shell, found only on a remote island beach. The teacher was deeply moved and realised that the child must have walked many miles to find the shell.
“You shouldn’t have gone to so much trouble – walking so far to find such a gift.” She said.
Wise beyond her years, the child replied: “The long walk is part of the gift.”
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- Miracle of the Vanishing Relic
- Miracle at Lourdes THE REMARKABLE STORY OF JOHN TRAYNOR
- On The Most Holy Eucharist
- Season’s Greetings
- Miraculous Medal saves woman from the devil
- THE THREE HAIL MARY’S DEVOTION
- She cried aloud: ‘Behold, a Proof of the Mercy of God.’
- I Will Never Leave You
- God’s Love is not Blind
- On Trust
Recommended Christian Sites