A young African pupil brought a gift to the teacher. It was a beautiful shell, found only on a remote island beach. The teacher was deeply moved and realised that the child must have walked many miles to find the shell.
“You shouldn’t have gone to so much trouble – walking so far to find such a gift.” She said.
Wise beyond her years, the child replied: “The long walk is part of the gift.”
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- The Christmas Truce of 1914
- The Ragged Old Man (A beautiful and honest story)
- The Beggar and Pope John Paul II
- The Miracle Conversion of Bruno Cornacchiola, The Man Who Wanted To Kill The Pope
- The Key To A Joyful Life
- The Miracle of St Dominic’s Trial by Fire.
- “Jesus cured my drug addiction and helped me get my life together.”
- St. John Bosco and the mysterious dog who protected him
- 44 Old Testament Prophecies Jesus Christ Fulfilled
- Powerful Prayers Vatican Exorcist Uses to Drive Out Evil
Recommended Christian Sites