A young African pupil brought a gift to the teacher. It was a beautiful shell, found only on a remote island beach. The teacher was deeply moved and realised that the child must have walked many miles to find the shell.
“You shouldn’t have gone to so much trouble – walking so far to find such a gift.” She said.
Wise beyond her years, the child replied: “The long walk is part of the gift.”
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- The Beggar and Pope John Paul II
- An unexpected Healing
- The Miracle Conversion of Bruno Cornacchiola, The Man Who Wanted To Kill The Pope
- Papal Infallibility
- Poetry Selection 1
- The Praying Hands and more
- Prayer to obtain graces from all the world’s Masses
- On Suffering
- Homeless Angel – A Guardian Angel Testimony
- A Repaid Trust – Even dangerous men are capable of responding to an act of love!
Recommended Christian Sites