Here I remain in the tabernacle, a prisoner of love. It is not the tabernacle that holds Me here, but My love for My children. I come to feed your souls with My own Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity. Yes, in the Blessed Sacrament you partake of My Divinity. Come, come feed on My love. Come to Me ‘the Bread of Life.’ If you truly understood the gift which I am offering to you, the gift of Myself, if you truly understood, then the Mass would be the greatest desire of your heart, the deepest longing of your soul.
Popular This Week
- The Beggar and Pope John Paul II
- St Anthony and the Mule (A Eucharistic Miracle)
- THE LORD’S PRAYER — For the Souls of the Dead
- The Miracle of St Dominic’s Trial by Fire.
- Miracle at Lourdes THE REMARKABLE STORY OF JOHN TRAYNOR
- Doctor gave Mother chance to terminate baby without risk to her health
- Healing Miracles of The Shroud of Turin
- Saint Barlaam
- Nuns, Guns and the Wild West — the Extraordinary Tale of Sister Blandina
- Forgiveness (A most incredible true story)
Recommended Christian Sites