Here I remain in the tabernacle, a prisoner of love. It is not the tabernacle that holds Me here, but My love for My children. I come to feed your souls with My own Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity. Yes, in the Blessed Sacrament you partake of My Divinity. Come, come feed on My love. Come to Me ‘the Bread of Life.’ If you truly understood the gift which I am offering to you, the gift of Myself, if you truly understood, then the Mass would be the greatest desire of your heart, the deepest longing of your soul.
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- The Mystery of The Blessed Virgin Mary (Part2)
- We Need To Hear This Today
- Prayers and Meditations for a Holy Hour
- The Beggar and Pope John Paul II
- The Miracle Prayer
- Virgin Mary Statue is Left Miraculously Intact After Fire
- The Miracle of St Dominic’s Trial by Fire.
- The Saint who understood suffering
- Are You Available For God?
Recommended Christian Sites