Here I remain in the tabernacle, a prisoner of love. It is not the tabernacle that holds Me here, but My love for My children. I come to feed your souls with My own Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity. Yes, in the Blessed Sacrament you partake of My Divinity. Come, come feed on My love. Come to Me ‘the Bread of Life.’ If you truly understood the gift which I am offering to you, the gift of Myself, if you truly understood, then the Mass would be the greatest desire of your heart, the deepest longing of your soul.
Popular This Week
- The Praying Hands and more
- Prayer For Living Waters
- The Miracle of St Dominic’s Trial by Fire.
- THE THREE HAIL MARY’S DEVOTION
- She cried aloud: ‘Behold, a Proof of the Mercy of God.’
- Parables and Stories part 3
- For the Garden of Your Daily Living
- The Down Syndrome Boy – Mystic and Victim Soul
- The Most Beautiful Flower
- THE LORD’S PRAYER — For the Souls of the Dead
Recommended Christian Sites