Here I remain in the tabernacle, a prisoner of love. It is not the tabernacle that holds Me here, but My love for My children. I come to feed your souls with My own Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity. Yes, in the Blessed Sacrament you partake of My Divinity. Come, come feed on My love. Come to Me ‘the Bread of Life.’ If you truly understood the gift which I am offering to you, the gift of Myself, if you truly understood, then the Mass would be the greatest desire of your heart, the deepest longing of your soul.
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- The Christmas Truce of 1914
- The Ragged Old Man (A beautiful and honest story)
- “Jesus cured my drug addiction and helped me get my life together.”
- St. John Bosco and the mysterious dog who protected him
- The Beggar and Pope John Paul II
- The Miracle Conversion of Bruno Cornacchiola, The Man Who Wanted To Kill The Pope
- The Key To A Joyful Life
- The Miracle of St Dominic’s Trial by Fire.
- Plenary Indulgence for Divine Mercy Sunday
- What is a Sinner?
Recommended Christian Sites