Eternal Father we humbly offer You our poor presence and that of the whole of humanity from the beginning to the end of the world, at all the Masses that ever have or will be prayed. We offer You all the pain, suffering, prayers, sacrifice, joys and relaxations of our lives in union of those of our dear Lord Jesus here on earth.
May the most precious blood of Christ, all His blood and wounds and agony, save us through the sorrowful and immaculate heart of Mary. Amen
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- The Mystery of The Blessed Virgin Mary (Part2)
- St Anthony and the Mule (A Eucharistic Miracle)
- Healing Miracles of The Shroud of Turin
- The Miracle of St Dominic’s Trial by Fire.
- Jesus’ words on Eucharistic Adoration
- The Righteous Man Falls Seven Times, And Rises Again (Proverbs 24:16)
- Blessed Anna Maria Taigi – Mystic, Healer, Prophet
- The Key To A Joyful Life
- Pope Francis’ Prayer of Protection in Pandemic
- Prayer to the Holy Spirit
Recommended Christian Sites