Heavenly Father, I am sinful and weak.
Be my Shield of Faith and my Tower of Strength.
Be my Anchor of Hope and my Lion of Courage.
Be my Haven of Peace and my Spirit of Humility.
Be my Book of Wisdom and my Light of Truth.
Be my Song of Joy and my Hymn of Praise.
Be my Heart of Love and my Fountain of Grace.
Be my Word of Prayer and my Litany of Worship.
Lord, be everything for me, that I fail to be for you –
That Your power may be made perfect in my weakness.
I ask this in the precious Name of Jesus,
And by His merits alone will I receive this,
For Your glory, my salvation and the good of souls.
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- The Beggar and Pope John Paul II
- The Miracle Conversion of Bruno Cornacchiola, The Man Who Wanted To Kill The Pope
- An unexpected Healing
- The problem of guilt
- Papal Infallibility
- Poetry Selection 1
- The Praying Hands and more
- Prayer to obtain graces from all the world’s Masses
- Nuns, Guns and the Wild West — the Extraordinary Tale of Sister Blandina
- How Easter Killed My Faith In Atheism
Recommended Christian Sites