Heavenly Father, I am sinful and weak.
Be my Shield of Faith and my Tower of Strength.
Be my Anchor of Hope and my Lion of Courage.
Be my Haven of Peace and my Spirit of Humility.
Be my Book of Wisdom and my Light of Truth.
Be my Song of Joy and my Hymn of Praise.
Be my Heart of Love and my Fountain of Grace.
Be my Word of Prayer and my Litany of Worship.
Lord, be everything for me, that I fail to be for you –
That Your power may be made perfect in my weakness.
I ask this in the precious Name of Jesus,
And by His merits alone will I receive this,
For Your glory, my salvation and the good of souls.
Popular This Week
- St Anthony and the Mule (A Eucharistic Miracle)
- THE LORD’S PRAYER — For the Souls of the Dead
- The Barber (A short story – atheist Vs believer)
- Early Church Fathers on Apostasy (Separation from Catholic Church)
- Doctor gave Mother chance to terminate baby without risk to her health
- Our Lady of the Pillar
- On Truth
- “To the Last Drop!”
- Prayer for the world
- What are you worth?
Recommended Christian Sites