Heavenly Father, I am sinful and weak.
Be my Shield of Faith and my Tower of Strength.
Be my Anchor of Hope and my Lion of Courage.
Be my Haven of Peace and my Spirit of Humility.
Be my Book of Wisdom and my Light of Truth.
Be my Song of Joy and my Hymn of Praise.
Be my Heart of Love and my Fountain of Grace.
Be my Word of Prayer and my Litany of Worship.
Lord, be everything for me, that I fail to be for you –
That Your power may be made perfect in my weakness.
I ask this in the precious Name of Jesus,
And by His merits alone will I receive this,
For Your glory, my salvation and the good of souls.
Popular This Week
- Healing Miracles of The Shroud of Turin
- The Praying Hands and more
- The Hail Mary of a Protestant (A true story)
- The Ragged Old Man (A beautiful and honest story)
- Early Church Fathers on Apostasy (Separation from Catholic Church)
- Papal Infallibility
- St Anthony and the Mule (A Eucharistic Miracle)
- The 15 Promises of Our Lady to those who Pray the Rosary
- Prayer For Living Waters
- Born Again in Baptism
Recommended Christian Sites