Heavenly Father, I am sinful and weak.
Be my Shield of Faith and my Tower of Strength.
Be my Anchor of Hope and my Lion of Courage.
Be my Haven of Peace and my Spirit of Humility.
Be my Book of Wisdom and my Light of Truth.
Be my Song of Joy and my Hymn of Praise.
Be my Heart of Love and my Fountain of Grace.
Be my Word of Prayer and my Litany of Worship.
Lord, be everything for me, that I fail to be for you –
That Your power may be made perfect in my weakness.
I ask this in the precious Name of Jesus,
And by His merits alone will I receive this,
For Your glory, my salvation and the good of souls.
Popular This Week
- Doctor gave Mother chance to terminate baby without risk to her health
- The Beggar and Pope John Paul II
- LORD AS I SAIL ON AN ANGRY SEA by Carmen H. Uy
- Saint Meinrod
- The Second Accepted Miracle of Pope John Paul II
- Meditation on the words of Pope Benedict XVI
- The Most Beautiful Flower
- The Richest Man in the Valley
- World Vision
- For the Garden of Your Daily Living
Recommended Christian Sites