Heavenly Father, I am sinful and weak.
Be my Shield of Faith and my Tower of Strength.
Be my Anchor of Hope and my Lion of Courage.
Be my Haven of Peace and my Spirit of Humility.
Be my Book of Wisdom and my Light of Truth.
Be my Song of Joy and my Hymn of Praise.
Be my Heart of Love and my Fountain of Grace.
Be my Word of Prayer and my Litany of Worship.
Lord, be everything for me, that I fail to be for you –
That Your power may be made perfect in my weakness.
I ask this in the precious Name of Jesus,
And by His merits alone will I receive this,
For Your glory, my salvation and the good of souls.
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- The Ragged Old Man (A beautiful and honest story)
- The Praying Hands and more
- 44 Old Testament Prophecies Jesus Christ Fulfilled
- The Eucharistic Miracle of O’Cebreiro
- Miracle at Lourdes THE REMARKABLE STORY OF JOHN TRAYNOR
- Let Him Who Is Without Sin
- The Cross
- St. John Bosco and the mysterious dog who protected him
- The Fifteen Promises Of Our Lady To Those Who Pray The Rosary
- A Miraculous Escape
Recommended Christian Sites