Heavenly Father, I am sinful and weak.
Be my Shield of Faith and my Tower of Strength.
Be my Anchor of Hope and my Lion of Courage.
Be my Haven of Peace and my Spirit of Humility.
Be my Book of Wisdom and my Light of Truth.
Be my Song of Joy and my Hymn of Praise.
Be my Heart of Love and my Fountain of Grace.
Be my Word of Prayer and my Litany of Worship.
Lord, be everything for me, that I fail to be for you –
That Your power may be made perfect in my weakness.
I ask this in the precious Name of Jesus,
And by His merits alone will I receive this,
For Your glory, my salvation and the good of souls.
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- St Anthony and the Mule (A Eucharistic Miracle)
- The Ragged Old Man (A beautiful and honest story)
- Doctor gave Mother chance to terminate baby without risk to her health
- The 15 Promises of Our Lady to those who Pray the Rosary
- The Righteous Man Falls Seven Times, And Rises Again (Proverbs 24:16)
- Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
- The Beggar and Pope John Paul II
- Two U.S. Marines Saved By St Michael
- Prisoner of Love
- St. John Bosco and the mysterious dog who protected him
Recommended Christian Sites