God’s grace will be to your soul the purest of loves, the softest embrace and warmest of comforts. His grace will bring to you the light of truth, the highest ideals and a sure and certain hope of salvation. In God’s grace you will see the glorious vision, hear the sweetest harmony, sense the mightiest power, And you will come to know the wondrous and almighty, Holy God… your Father.
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- THE LORD’S PRAYER — For the Souls of the Dead
- St. John Bosco and the mysterious dog who protected him
- TAKING UP OF THE CROSS IN MARRIAGE
- The Beggar and Pope John Paul II
- On Suffering
- St. Joseph of Cupertino (1603-1663).
- St Anthony and the Mule (A Eucharistic Miracle)
- THE FIRST COMPANION OF ST FRANCIS: BROTHER BERNARD OF QUINTAVALLE,
- The Miracle at the Tomb of St Faustina
- Miracles of God’s Multiplication
Recommended Christian Sites