God’s grace will be to your soul the purest of loves, the softest embrace and warmest of comforts. His grace will bring to you the light of truth, the highest ideals and a sure and certain hope of salvation. In God’s grace you will see the glorious vision, hear the sweetest harmony, sense the mightiest power, And you will come to know the wondrous and almighty, Holy God… your Father.
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- St Anthony and the Mule (A Eucharistic Miracle)
- The Ragged Old Man (A beautiful and honest story)
- Doctor gave Mother chance to terminate baby without risk to her health
- The 15 Promises of Our Lady to those who Pray the Rosary
- Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
- The Righteous Man Falls Seven Times, And Rises Again (Proverbs 24:16)
- Two U.S. Marines Saved By St Michael
- St. John Bosco and the mysterious dog who protected him
- 21 Grams lost at point of Death – Is This The Weight of Our Soul?
- Prisoner of Love
Recommended Christian Sites