Many souls do not know God’s love as we should, we do not know God as He truly is. This is because we do not fully open our hearts to Him, we hold back, afraid to let go of the world. This is simply a lack of faith, because God does not wish to take anything from us, but only to give us His unconditional love. If there is something which we are unwilling to give up, God does not take it from us, but He waits until such time as we no longer wish to hold on to it. God is not a thief, but a Father of love who wishes only to give of Himself unconditionally to all.
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- The Mystery of The Blessed Virgin Mary (Part2)
- Powerful Prayers Vatican Exorcist Uses to Drive Out Evil
- Miracle at Lourdes THE REMARKABLE STORY OF JOHN TRAYNOR
- Miracle Conversions In Prison Through Miraculous Medal
- On the Primacy of Peter and his Successor the Bishops of Rome
- The Miracle Prayer
- Prayers and Meditations for a Holy Hour
- “Hell Had Been Let Loose Upon The Earth…”
- Eucharistic miracle beheld by Pope Francis?
- St Padre Pio and the Apparitions of the Baby Jesus
Recommended Christian Sites