Many souls do not know God’s love as we should, we do not know God as He truly is. This is because we do not fully open our hearts to Him, we hold back, afraid to let go of the world. This is simply a lack of faith, because God does not wish to take anything from us, but only to give us His unconditional love. If there is something which we are unwilling to give up, God does not take it from us, but He waits until such time as we no longer wish to hold on to it. God is not a thief, but a Father of love who wishes only to give of Himself unconditionally to all.
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- The Beggar and Pope John Paul II
- The Miracle of St Dominic’s Trial by Fire.
- Prisoner of Love
- The Divine Mercy Novena (Begins Good Friday)
- Saint John Vianney and the Devil
- THE LORD’S PRAYER — For the Souls of the Dead
- St Anthony and the Mule (A Eucharistic Miracle)
- It Matters To Me About You
- God Is Not A Thief
- Pope Francis on Fake News
Recommended Christian Sites