A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: ‘Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 year old and I’m pregnant again. I don’t want kids so close together. So the doctor said: ‘Ok and what do you want me to do?’ She said: ‘I want you to end my pregnancy, and I’m counting on your help with this.’
The doctor thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady: ‘I think I have a better solution for your problem. It’s less dangerous for you too.’ She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request.
Then he continued: ‘You see, in order for you not to have to take care 2 babies at the same time, let’s kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If we’re going to kill one of them, it doesn’t matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms.
The lady was horrified and said: ‘No doctor! How terrible! It’s a crime to kill a child!
‘I agree’, the doctor replied. ‘But you seemed to be OK with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.’
The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point. He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that’s already been born and one that’s still in the womb. The crime is the same!
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- Fr. John Vianney
- Healing Miracles of The Shroud of Turin
- THE LORD’S PRAYER — For the Souls of the Dead
- The Ragged Old Man (A beautiful and honest story)
- St Anthony and the Mule (A Eucharistic Miracle)
- The Hail Mary of a Protestant (A true story)
- The Beggar and Pope John Paul II
- Forgiveness (A most incredible true story)
- Early Church Fathers on Apostasy (Separation from Catholic Church)
- Papal Infallibility
Recommended Christian Sites