Dear Lord and Father, bless I pray,
Your servant here, at the end of day.
I thank You, Lord, for all Your love,
And every blessing from above.
Forgive me, Lord, for Your dear Son,
The wrongs this day I may have done.
I forgive my foes that have been unjust,
May my heart beat, with compassion and trust.
Please bless this world and all therein,
Teach us, guide us, and keep us from sin.
Strengthen Your family in the church,
Bring light to those who continue to search.
Please open all people’s hearts to see,
How Your salvation can set them free.
Watch over the sick, and enrich the poor,
With blessings from Your bountiful store.
Keep me this night within Your arms,
Protect me, Lord, from all that harms.
To the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit,
The God whom I adore,
Be the kingdom, the power and the glory,
Now and evermore.
Please follow & like us :)
Popular This Week
- The Beggar and Pope John Paul II
- An unexpected Healing
- The Miracle Conversion of Bruno Cornacchiola, The Man Who Wanted To Kill The Pope
- Papal Infallibility
- Poetry Selection 1
- Padre Pio and the mother of five who came out of a coma at Easter.
- On the Primacy of Peter and his Successor the Bishops of Rome
- On The Most Blessed Virgin Mary
- Act of Consecration To The Holy Spirit
- I Walked a Mile With Pleasure
Recommended Christian Sites